Complaint Review: WESLEY BERRY - FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: June — Seattle Washington
WESLEY BERRY - FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS
2985 HAGGERTY WALLED LAKE, Michigan USA

WESLEY BERRY - FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS Wesley Berry NO Flower Delivery - No Response WALLED LAKE Michigan

A week ago, my boss' father passed away. I thought it would be nice to collect money from my coworkers to have some flowers delivered to her home in Lake Chelan, WA on Saturday.  We collected over $150.00 and I sent a very nice beautiful arrangement from the picture to her along with a large box of chocolates to share with her family. Well, Saturday came and no delivery, I have called and left several e-mails and no response At all.

This makes me so upset that they are completely ignoring my requests. She is in Seattle this week so all I wanted is for them to deliver the flowers at her work now.  I didn't ask for my money back at first, just wanted them to deliver someplace where she could get them.

I feel so awful that I collected money from everyone and now there are still no flowers, but they really put the money through quickly.

I just don't know what to do to get them to respond to me and make this right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESLEY-BERRY-FLOWER-DELIVERY-EXPRESS/WALLED-LAKE-Michigan-48390/WESLEY-BERRY-FLOWER-DELIVERY-EXPRESS-Wesley-Berry-NO-Flower-Delivery-No-Response-WAL-1085339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESLEY BERRY - FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS

transition