Complaint Review: WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP,OFC

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: abbybuddy — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP,OFC
2985 HAGGERTY RD COMMERCE, Michigan United States of America

WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP,OFC FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS DECEPTIVE SAME DAY GUARANTEE FLORAL DELIVERY COMMERCE, Michigan

Order placed 4/8/12 for same day delivery of funeral home flower arrangement--upgraded arrangement for $118.00.

4/9/12-email sent apologizing for not delivering on 4/8--upgraded arrangement to be sent at no additional cost.

4/10/12-I asked for delivery confirm.-replied "my delivery dept hasn't confirmed delivery-will send email when that info becomes available".

4/10/12-"I am trying to get in touch with my delivery team-from what I can see the order was delivered.

4/11/12"I am not 100% sure because I am not able to talk with someone from the delivery location-once I can get through,I will let you know"

4/11/12-"My delivery team is claiming the order was delivered.-I requested name of delivering florist so I could speak with them personally. Reply "Due to contracts,can't give info on the delivering shop"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESLEY-BERRY-FLOWERS-CORPOFC/COMMERCE-Michigan-48390/WESLEY-BERRY-FLOWERS-CORPOFC-FLOWER-DELIVERY-EXPRESS-DECEPTIVE-SAME-DAY-GUARANTEE-FLORAL-867954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS CORP,OFC