• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kandace — Lansing Michigan United States of America
540 PONTIAC AVE STE A CRANSTON,, Rhode Island United States of America

WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS LLC Incorrect Credit Filing Information. Scammers! CRANSTON,, Rhode Island

I pulled my free credit report to check it out for accuracy. I noticed this company on there representing the original creditor Columbia House DVDs. The report states that I owe $103.00 to them as of July of 2011. I have never used Columbia House and didn't even know this company was still in business. The kicker is, I disputed this on my credit report and they said it was legit. I never received a phone call or anything about this disputed situation. How can they be legit and this stay on my credit report when I never ever had an account with them, never got a letter from them, and sure as heck don't owe them anything. I am disappointed that a company can get away with such things and our credit reporting agencies go along with it. This means that anyone can make themselves a company, put fraudulent claims on credit reports, and collect money that isn't theirs and there is nothing that these credit agencies will do about it. Horrible, Terrible shame!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEST-BAY-ACQUISITIONS-LLC/CRANSTON-Rhode-Island-02920/WEST-BAY-ACQUISITIONS-LLC-Incorrect-Credit-Filing-Information-Scammers-CRANSTON-Rhode-816885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS LLC