Complaint Review: WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS

• Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: Angie — Waynesville Missouri United States of America
WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS
2491 PAXTON ST ,HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania United States of America

WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY I received a Collection account. $74 past due as of Jul 2011 notice, when I called there was a collection under my previous name ,which of course was over 15 years ago, stating that I owed "an agency ,HARRISBURG , Pennsylvania

I was reported July 2011 for a transaction that occoured under my 1st husbands name, which had been changed over 12 years ago ...When I called the company I was informed that merchandise was delivered in 2006 to one of my previous employers (inwhich I have not worked in about 15 years) and that they wanted their $ 74 dollars that I owed the company... First of all I am the spouse of an active duty service member and we were stationed in Germany during this time.... Now I have to PROVE this and they will consider removing this off of my credit report... I am extremely frustrated because they could have verified with the business my last day of employement and could of found out that I lived in Germany...This is absurd practice to put this on my credit report after almost 6 years, for a BIBLE that I never ordered, as no offense to anyone..but I am a known Heathen!!!!! this place needs to be stopped..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEST-BAY-ACQUISITIONS/HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-17111/WEST-BAY-ACQUISITIONS-NATIONAL-RECOVERY-AGENCY-I-received-a-Collection-account-74-pa-762520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS