Complaint Review: WESTBURY VENTURES/LOANSHOP

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Canfield Ohio
WESTBURY VENTURES/LOANSHOP
www.westburyventures.com (google) Nationwide U.S.A.

WESTBURY VENTURES/LOANSHOP WATCH OUT OR THEY WILL STRIKE AGAIN... ?? Nevada

I am writing to complain about a company that originally went by the name Westbury Ventures. In 2004 I did take a loan out from them and up until this date they have taken a total of 1700.00. I originally got the money put into my mothers account because I did not have an account. Well since then had 2 accts in my name and they have located me and taken another 600.00. I have contacted them numerous times to send me a contract or something i have agreed to. And all I hear is "If we were to send a contract to every customer, we would be broke" Then they say.."Isnt that your responisiblity to keep a copy of your contract" Ok maybe it is but since this was 4 yrs ago and PAID OFF....I seen no reason to keep anything. All I want is for them to back up their word in saying I still owe them money!! I have never experienced such terrible professionalism with a company before.

Tammy
Canfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTBURY-VENTURESLOANSHOP/nationwide/WESTBURY-VENTURESLOANSHOP-WATCH-OUT-OR-THEY-WILL-STRIKE-AGAIN-Nevada-332771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTBURY VENTURES/LOANSHOP