Complaint Review: WESTERN DENTAL

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:FRESNO California
WESTERN DENTAL
751 SHAW AVE FRESNO, California U.S.A.

WESTERN DENTAL IS A JOKE WANTS TO PULL MY TEETH WHEN MY 2ND OPINION DOESNT AGREE. ROOT CANAL DONE WRONG FRESNO California

Western Dental treats their patients liek we dont matter or that are time doesnt count. Long waits, rude deminor! I was treated by Western Deantal for a root canal. Now I have an infection caused from the root canal, I went and paid $120 for a second opinion and I was told that the root canal was not treated completely! Thats what caused the infection! I was also told I should of had a crown placed on the tooth, which i did not know since I was never asked if I would like one. What kind of treatment is that! I called Western Dental to complain, the office manager had me come in the same day. The new dentist that was assigned to me, did not even take a look at the huge infection in my mouth. He said just take an xray! Was very rude and knew I had complained so he was treating me like crap! When he looked at the xray he said there is no point in saving the tooth you need to have it pulled! I was furious when he said we have other opinions so your not missing a tooth like an impant or so forth... I laughed like i'm going to pay them to fix anything let alone pull my tooth! I am filling a complaint against them! Also looking for a malpractice attorney! Of course there is more....

Amber
FRESNO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTERN-DENTAL/FRESNO-California/WESTERN-DENTAL-IS-A-JOKE-WANTS-TO-PULL-MY-TEETH-WHEN-MY-2ND-OPINION-DOESNT-AGREE-ROOT-CAN-460066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTERN DENTAL