Complaint Review: WESTERN FUNDING, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, October 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2010

• Reported By: Dont Get a Loan with them! — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
WESTERN FUNDING, INC.
NATIONWIDE LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

WESTERN FUNDING, INC. WFI NEVER EVER GET A LOAN OR FINANCING THROUGH THIS COMPANY-YOU WILL REGRET IT...TRUST ME!!!! LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Never get a car loan or any other financing through this company. They have the on-time devices installed in vehicles and will turn your car off before the loan is 14 days delinquent. I have made payments and still had my car turned off...only to miss work, church, picking up children from daycare, etc.

They have no one working on weekends, or just half a day on Saturday in case of an emergency. The customers service in Kansas City is very poor, and they do not care about you paying your hard earned dollars (in this recession) and still having the device shut your car off within 24 hours of the payment.

I have made payments and was promised emails, with the codes to punch into car and not receive them. The IVR system is old and does not update for 24-48 hours, yet they still will turn your car off, even after making the payment! They don't have an website or any other ways of contact them.

I feel so trapped in this deal, and I have another 3 long years to go! Do not do it...tell your friends and family, to just wait before getting the loan through them, and use another company. If not, you will be like me, sitting at home minus my car payment money, unable to do errands or go to work.

I may lose my job, as this is the second time I have made my payment and had my car shut off, only not to make it to work. Do you think they care? That would be a very loud "No"!

Use me as a reason, to say no to a loan with Western Funding, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTERN-FUNDING-INC/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89193-4858/WESTERN-FUNDING-INC-WFI-NEVER-EVER-GET-A-LOAN-OR-FINANCING-THROUGH-THIS-COMPANY-YOU-WILL-649150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTERN FUNDING, INC.