Complaint Review: WESTGATE RESORTS

• Submitted: Tue, October 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 23, 2009

• Reported By: insider — clermont Florida USA
WESTGATE RESORTS
4696 w. irlo bronso hway kissimmee fl kissimmee, Florida United States of America

WESTGATE RESORTS stole my money kissimmee, Florida

*Consumer Comment: thanks and PEACEFUL PROTEST BY WESTGATE FRAUD VICTIMS IN SPRING 2010 WASHington, District of Columbia

If you have a problem with a ny of the westgate sales people, sales rep, sales manager or the closer hiding the documents so people that purchase will not cancel can be reported to www.myflorida.com  under licenses. Make sure to include their full name in the complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTGATE-RESORTS/kissimmee-Florida-/WESTGATE-RESORTS-stole-my-money-kissimmee-Florida-515865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTGATE RESORTS

AUTHOR: Mom on a Mission - (United States of America)

Thanks for your help---I must say, my husband I were scammed by Westgate Resorts, specifically Lisa our sales person. We went to Westgate Orlando Florida for the weekend to try the timeshare thing, We were not going to buy. We declined their offer several times. We were not interested and had enough bills. When I told her we had enough bills, she said that Westgate Resorts report to the credit bureaus every month as a mortgage property. That sold us. It sold us because with a mortagage property on our credit reports we could refinance a few thing and maybe consolidate with proff that we have mortage property with a low balance, !0,000 grand. This would also increase our fico score! We were impressed with our seemingly financial wit.
We waited 90 days to pull our credit after we purchased the property. I did not see Westgate on our credit report. I contacted Westgate and found out that they do NOt report monthly as paid and that the package that we thought we had was not what we thought we signed up for. THe conversation in the final closing was recorded. So I asked that the tape be reviewed for fraud. I was told that all the tapes are destroyed afte 90 days. Westgate has NO Fraud team or remedy for victims of fraud. All they offered was a letter of hardship asking me for all my bills, stating that I can not afford it. I tried this remedy that was given by their customer service. It went no where. The next time I heard from Westgate was from a 3rd party collection agency. I am now on a mission to get some solid regulation of companies like Westgate. I will NEVER give Westgate another dime!!! I am seeking those who will protest Westgate and other scam timeshare companies. email me at (((ROR redacted))). I will never stop until Westgate has recognize the power of free people in this nation. I have recieve various nightmare stories from others out there. We are oraganizing a peaceful protest this spring in Washington D.C. PLease if u are a victim come out and help us take them down. If u can't come u can supprt by sending posters with ur stories and shirts with (ex (((ROR redacted))) is a WESTGATE RESORT victim of FRAUD!) contact me for any questions- Pd off mom on a mission.