Complaint Review: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: Stephanie — Lochbuie Colorado United States of America
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES
4751 Wilshire Bld. Suite 100 Los Angelos, California United States of America

WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES RIP OFF, FRAUD, LIARS, UNETHICAL COMPANY*** CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!!!! Los Angelos, California

I have had my car loan with Westlake Financial since December 2006. On October 27, 2007, my car was repoed for a payment that was twenty days late. I called to let them know of my financial position of a layoff and they would not work with me. Now this year I try to pay off my car and every time I call and ask for my title they seem to figure that I owe more money but can never break down the misc fees that I owe. This happened in January, April and now as of July 27, 2010. A gentleman named Robert from the CHARGE OFF dept called and said they charged off my account in March 2010. So now I have a charge off on my credit and now I am unsure if I will ever own my car. I need help and I WANT TO file a Class Action Suit against this company. Is any attorney willing to help me fight against this crooked company. HELP please !!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Los-Angelos-California-90010/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-RIP-OFF-FRAUD-LIARS-UNETHICAL-COMPANY-CLASS-ACTION-SUIT-626913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES