Complaint Review: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Thu, August 27, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 27, 2009

• Reported By: Tasha — New Castle Pennsylvania USA
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES
preston mortors on wilmington road new castle, Pennsylvania United States of America

WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES rip-offs, unloyal, talk more than facts can handle New Castle, Pennsylvania

I wan to first start off by saying I'm a first time car buyer I bought my very first car last year around this time from Preston Motors here in New Castle,Pa when i first recieved it, it was clean looked as if there was no problems all. But long behold before the first snow hit the "NEW" all season tires the car sales man guaranteed was on my car were bold. The heart adn defrost would go in and out working somedays and not caring to much on others. My check engine light came on even after I got the car serviced, My light sensor stopped working the interior lights stopped working it shakes and raddles and sounds like a truck.m T here is so many problems with this car that I dont want to continue but I will I had to change the car battery about 2 times my left light turn signal no longer blinks I got that changed about 7 to 10 times and everytime I got it changed the guy would say go get this checked it's melted completely....COMPLETELY like how bad of sales men are these people to give me a melted head light like really the whole point with that is life or death if i get a ticket they're not going to pay for it. So why bother like wow and then to make things worse in the summer time when I decided to say I need AC guess what ha ha ha that didnt work either. Just to let them know i'll pay this car off i wish i could just return it and get my money back... ha ha no really...!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2009 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/new-castle-Pennsylvania-16101/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-rip-offs-unloyal-talk-more-than-facts-can-handle-New-Castle-486274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES