Complaint Review: WF Joint Support

• Reported By: P**** — Westland Michigan
WF Joint Support
14724 VENTURA BLVD, SUITE 200, LOS ANGELES, CA, , Select State/Province USA

WF Joint Support Unauthorized Charges to my Credit Card LOS ANGELES, CA

In 2013, I purchased sme joint vitamins from WF Joint Support. It is now January 28, 2014 and I was checking my credit card and notice two charges to total 89.70 for another two orders of their product. What gives them the authority to inadvertently charge my credit card for a product I did not  order.  I've noticed other articles where they've done the same thing to other people. Isn't this considered Fraud?

Sharleen P****

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WF-Joint-Support/LOS-ANGELES-CA-Select-StateProvince/WF-Joint-Support-Unauthorized-Charges-to-my-Credit-Card-LOS-ANGELES-CA-1118990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WF Joint Support