Complaint Review: WFG, World Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
WFG, World Financial Group
wfg-online.com Nationwide, Georgia U.S.A.

WFG, World Finanical Group, World Financial Group Am having a hard time getting them to end association on my PC license Nationwide Georgia

I am getting the run around with WFG. I want my license clear because I have signed with another company. I never sold anything with them, so I don't have any paperwork.

Some of my appointments were terminated recently. However it doesn't show an end date under agency on my state page. I have talked with the state and asked about senting my termination letter. The state says that the WFG agency needs to contact them. I also called some of the appointments and asked but am told the WFG agency needs to contact them.

I have contacted WFG many times and am now keeping a log of my calls. I am thinking of a lawsuit to get my license cleared. My stepfather is a lawyer so I could ask him. Anyone offer any advice.

Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFG-World-Financial-Group/Nationwide-Georgia/WFG-World-Finanical-Group-World-Financial-Group-Am-having-a-hard-time-getting-them-to-en-324496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFG, World Financial Group