Complaint Review: WFNB

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Bonnie — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
WFNB
3100 Easton Square Place Columbus, Ohio United States of America

WFNB They are harassing my mom over account my niece has they will not leave her alone my niece does not live with my mom Columbus, Ohio

My mom is getting phone call from WFNB, about a debt that my niece owes to them she  does not live  with my mom, they start calling my mom as early as 7am and goes on all day long. My mom is  a elderly lady and does not deserve this. What can we do to make them stop calling her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFNB/Columbus-Ohio-43219/WFNB-They-are-harassing-my-mom-over-account-my-niece-has-they-will-not-leave-her-alone-my-821374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFNB