Complaint Review: WFNNB EDDIE BAUER

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2004

• Reported By:nanticoke Pennsylvania
WFNNB EDDIE BAUER
P O BOX 659705 SAN ANTONIO, Texas U.S.A.

WFNNB EDDIE BAUER FRAUDULENT BILLING SERVICES SAN ANTONIO Texas

I actually paid my bill 2 days late. Eddie Bauer sent me a bill for the next 2 months that I didn't pay. I knew I paid. Then in March, they finally sent me notice that I paid with a $25.00 late fee. I sent them a letter that I didn't think they should charge me a late fee, because they hadn't credited my account for the past three months. Where did my payment go? I sent the letter with a $25.00 check. A letter came back from them that everything was taken care of! Great!

Then a month later another billing notice came with another $25.00 late fee. I refused to pay and now my balance is $224.48 late fees on nothing, also I received a nasty gram that I am a bad debt and they are going to contact an attorney for further action and possible legal proceedings against me. This letter came after I sent them a letter explaining the whole thing. I am going to file a complaint with consumer protection, and would love to know what else I can do at this point. I pay all my bills on time and have never had a problem like this one. If I knew all the trouble this was going to be, I never would have taken the charge card for a lousy 10% off my purchases.

Phyllis
nanticoke, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFNNB-EDDIE-BAUER/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-78265-9705/WFNNB-EDDIE-BAUER-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-SERVICES-SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-122705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFNNB EDDIE BAUER