Complaint Review: WFS FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:Glen Avon California
WFS FINANCIAL
wfsfinancial.com IRVINE, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS FINANCIAL Dishonest employees in dealing with customers ripoff IRVINE California

This company has a bad practice of calling four or more times every day. In August we had an identity theft, all credit cards and bank cards stolen as well as a book of checks. All of our bank accounts and savings were wiped out, and checks were bouncing everywhere (and still are, I might add). I called and explained our situation to these people and they said they would work with me. They were okay at first about letting us be late with our payment, but then in December they called and offered to work with me and add our January payment to the end of the loan and I would not have to make a payment until February.

In February I got several nasty calls including threatening to take our car if I did not make up the payment. I told the representative what I had been told, and was informed that the person with whom I had spoken had not written it down, and that is not the way they do business. Basically, I was called a liar.

These people are unethical, and I would never again accept financing with this company no matter what.

Theresa
Glen Avon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-FINANCIAL/IRVINE-California/WFS-FINANCIAL-Dishonest-employees-in-dealing-with-customers-ripoff-IRVINE-California-241891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS FINANCIAL