Complaint Review: W.F.S. FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:Palmyra Missouri
P.O. BOX 25339 SANTA ANA, California U.S.A.

In August of 2000, we financed through W.F.S. During the last four years, they have charged late fes, threatened repossesion, failed to post payments, and just about anything else they could to try to get more money out of us. In the last few months, they keep sending statements that we are behind a payment. I spoke with different company employees on several occasions and requested a complete account history so I could compare it with my records.

After several phone calls and requests for this, they finally mailed a letter showing we had made 13 (thirten) payments in 12 (twelve) months. I believe this would be hard to do if a person was behind on their payments. We have our payments sent electronically through our bank and I check to make sure they have cleard before the due date. W.F.S. continues to claim a back payment and also to "post" payments late. I have argued until I'm blue in the face and will be ecstatic to get rid of this company when this loan is paid off. You would think either a state or the federal government would investigate this company and do an audit with all the complaints against them.

Palmyra, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-FINANCIAL/SANTA-ANA-California-92799/WFS-FINANCIAL-RIPOFF-WFS-STRIKES-AGAIN-SANTA-ANA-California-105221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W.F.S. FINANCIAL