Complaint Review: WFS FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Butler Pennsylvania
WFS FINANCIAL
P.O. BOX 25341 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

WFS FINANCIAL - wachovia WFS accepted payments,without notification,sold loan to wacovia,wacovia called wanting payoff,stating no payments made-wheres my money wfs Santa Ana California

Though late payments,I worked with WFS,via phone,making payments that put my balance in advance,by 4 months. Despite phone call with WFS, they told me to continue making payments to WFS.

My fiance was contacted by MRS Associates,lLinda Grey,866-356-7011,ext.3317,stating,why wasn't my car reposessed, with no payment made for 1 year,via Wachovia Bank. I explained the above statement to them.

A payoff was made to them, though money paid to WFS for 1 year is unaccounted for,and by selling off my loan,without knowledge,since I spoke with them via phone,destroyed my credit.

WFS accepted the payments, though they sold my loan to Wachovia,but kept the payments sent to them, without notifying,or forwarding the payment to Wachovia.Wachovia turned my loan over to MRS Assoc. for payoff.

I would like to know,where is the money I sent,since Wachovia and MRS Assoc. cannot find a record of the money sent to WFS for 1 year. With phone contact made to WFS, my fiance or me were never told to change checks to Wachovia

Lauri
Butler, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-FINANCIAL/Santa-Ana-California-92799-5341/WFS-FINANCIAL-wachovia-WFS-accepted-paymentswithout-notificationsold-loan-to-wacoviaw-346616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS FINANCIAL