Complaint Review: WFS Financial And Wachovia Dealer Service

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Reseda California
WFS Financial And Wachovia Dealer Service
P O Box 168048 Irving, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-289-8004
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS Financial And Wachovia Dealer Service Automobile preditory lending on senior citizen Irving Texas

About 2 years ago, I purchased a car from Keyes Toyota. It had a 3 day right to rescind. It took them about a month to get financing with WFS Financial with 21% interest. I told them that was too high. I was told that I couldn't return the car but that in 6 months, I could refinance it with a lower rate. They claimed that they sold the company to Wachovia Dealer Services, although they are still in operation, and when I requested refinancing from Wachovia, they denied me.

I am a senior citizen. I can no longer afford the large payment of $867.00. I need help to cancel the contract and get all the excess money they took from me.

Judith
Reseda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial-And-Wachovia-Dealer-Service/Irving-Texas-75016-8048/WFS-Financial-And-Wachovia-Dealer-Service-Automobile-preditory-lending-on-senior-citizen-I-362462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial And Wachovia Dealer Service