Complaint Review: WFS Financial Services

• Submitted: Fri, December 31, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 31, 2004

• Reported By:Caldwell Idaho
WFS Financial Services
23 Pasture Irvine, Ca. 92618 Irvine, California U.S.A.

WFS Financial Services ripoff Irvine California

On May 9, 2004 I purchased a 1999 Chevy Blazer as a mother's day present to myself. After using a vehicle I had 5 payments left on as a down payment, I was picked up by WFS Financial as my carrier. I have been paying close to $300.00 a month since May 2004 it is now December 2004.

I am however 3 payments behind only because I became unemployed. I spoke with a representative and we arranged that I could pay my October 2004 payment and work on the other two when I received income tax check.
When I called to make arrangements for the credit card payment, they tried to tell me I had to make two payments. I informed them that the woman I spoke to agreed that I could make the October payment. I was then told that they could not that and that it was not in her notes.

I stated to them that they were very selective on the crap they input in the files. At this time the lady threatened me by saying, "You need to be very careful on what you say about our information cause we decide what happens with your vehicle." I asked this person if she was threatening me and she of course denied the allogation.

I went to check out my statement for payments and upon doing so I noticed that for a $12,000.00 vehicle, none of the down payment for my trade-in was included or the payments for 5 months. My balance shows $11,325.00. Something needs to be done.

Upon reading the other persons complaint I began to realize that alot of what they had done, I have had done to me. The calling on my employer and co-workers rather than speaking to me directly.

I am new to buying vehicles for this is only my second vehicle I have purchased through a financial agency and this company has been treating me so badly that I don't want to deal with anyone else.

Caldwell, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2004 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial-Services/Irvine-California-83605/WFS-Financial-Services-ripoff-Irvine-California-125248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial Services