Virgin

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Joppa Maryland
WFS Financial Services
P. O. Box 25341 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

WFS Financial Services Illegal Credit Practices ripoff Santa Ana California

I couldn't believe my eyes when I logged on to this site and saw so many reports that read so much like my situation about the exact same company, WFS Financial, aka.on and on.

How is it that this can continue to go on?

Although WFS has recieved all payments from me, which I can verify with every last canceled check, they still decided to come and reposses my vehicle as a result of incorrect mounting late fees.

Even though I have had several phone conversations with them about their errors and have sent them several certified letters with all the info they could have possibly needed to correct the problems, they still call and harrass and threaten me, my family and my friends.

They have disclosed personal and confidential information about me and the amount of money they claim that I owe them and have caused me a great deal of pain and suffering as well as embarrassment and severe strain on my family situation.

They hunted down members of my family and friends and previous addresses, even though these were not listed on my contract with them, in an effort to extort the money from me.

They have made one mistake after another with my account and ignore my responses each time I speak with another one of their representatives (and there are many)

This has to stop. Something needs to be done. They are destroying lives.

Rick
Joppa, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial-Services/Santa-Ana-California-92799/WFS-Financial-Services-Illegal-Credit-Practices-ripoff-Santa-Ana-California-191729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial Services