Complaint Review: WFS Financial - The Relationship Lender

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2003

• Reported By:Pisgah Alabama
WFS Financial - The Relationship Lender
P.O. Box 25341 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

WFS Financial The Relationship Lender Lying to the Public!! Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing! Santa Ana California

I have had terrible experiences with this company concerning my loan. Cannot get them to post to principal, and the interest rate is about 14% (compounded daily, I think)!

They told me in the beginning that after I paid on the loan for a year or so, I could refinance with them and negotiate for a lower interest rate. I have never been late with a payment and in fact, I'm paid up until next year!!

I called the other day to try to refinance for a lower rate. I got some do-do on the line who was to call me back with the needed information. A bit later some other nut called back and took more information from me. She would call me back. Right! She never called back.

I repeatedly called them back and could never reach this person again. After a week or so, she called me back and still didn't know anything about my loan. I gave her a deadline of when I must know something. She has never responded. I am going to my bank tomorrow and see if I can garner enough kindness to get me outta here!

Never do buiness with this company. I hope they fold!

Mashburn
Pisgah, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2003 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial-The-Relationship-Lender/Santa-Ana-California-92799-5341/WFS-Financial-The-Relationship-Lender-Lying-to-the-Public-Left-Hand-doesnt-know-what-th-70114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial - The Relationship Lender

registered