Complaint Review: WFS Financial - The Relationship Lender

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2003

• Reported By:Pisgah Alabama
WFS Financial - The Relationship Lender
P.O. Box 25341 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-289-8004
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS Financial The Relationship Lender Takes advantage of customer w/excessive rates. REFUSES to post ANY payment to principal. Santa Ana California

Due to illness, I had credit problems. This gave WFS a chance to take advantage by charging me obscene interest rates.

After the completion of my contract, they proceeded to find ways to get more money by refusing to post monies to my principal. They posted my additional payments to future months' payments, depriving me the opportunity to avoid the high interest.

They gave me various and sundry ways to send my payments (to get them posted to principal) and when I did as they told me, they still posted everything to future payments. Help!!!

No matter how badly you want to make a purchase, do not use this company!

Jane
Pisgah, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2003 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial-The-Relationship-Lender/Santa-Ana-California-92799-5341/WFS-Financial-The-Relationship-Lender-Takes-advantage-of-customer-wexcessive-rates-REFUS-70113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial - The Relationship Lender