Complaint Review: WFS Financial

• Reported By:Palm Desert California
WFS Financial
Irvine, California U.S.A.

WFS Financial Ripoff, Rude, Unprofessional, Harrassment Irvine California

I read everyones story, and I've been there four years ago. I've been through everything you guys have been through, and I have proof. I kept all my records. JUSTICE NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE. I can't believe WFS Financial is still harrassing people the same way they did me. They would call me at work and at home to harrass me.

I was in tears, and I never got a chance to enjoy my new car. NEVER do Check by phone with them. They took and extra payment out of my checking account without my authorization. I went to the bank, and they printed the transaction for that month. The bank said that was fraud. I had the on-going insurance situation like Elaine from Florida. It was true HELL for me. If we do not get together and take action, WFS Financial will continue to rip people off. How can we get together and solve this problem.

Ginger
Palm Desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2003 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial/Irvine-California/WFS-Financial-Ripoff-Rude-Unprofessional-Harrassment-Irvine-California-68963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial