Complaint Review: WFS Financial

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2005

• Reported By:Cedar Rapids Iowa
WFS Financial
WFSxpress.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

WFS Financial ripoff Irvine California

Approximatly 2 years ago i purchased a car with WFS being the lender on the loan. The loan was set for 12500. and after 2 years i was still owing 11000..

I was up on all payments until i had a unforseen emergency eye surgery and fell behind on payments.

My husband at that time had just lost his job as well so I was under so much stress, they were calling my house 5 times a day, calling my job 7 times a day and not listening to the fact that i asked them not to call my job for reasons that i would get fired.

Also they tried to stick me with a insurance payment of their own even though i had full coverage and did not need their insurance.

They tried this two times with me and after that i had noticed that my balance had never gone down.
After my surgery, I tried to make arrangements with them to set up payments, but they wanted it all now or they would send me to collections and repo the car.

They inturn sent me to collections anyway and gave me 2 days to pay 900.00 or the car would be picked up in two days.

Needless to say I sold the car to a good dealer who got the title and is selling the car.

WFS is still after me to pay the remaining balance, which is all well and good, but I can not seem to get a correct balance out of them.

Why is it that my starting balance was 12500. and the ending was 11600. after two years of paying.

I can not believe the money grabbing that this company does, and i know that they are trying to screw me over as well as others.

I can say that I will NEVER go back to a company that treats the customers the way that they do and will never let a friend go thru them either.

Frustrated and confused in Iowa

P.S. Am wanting to get in on any calss action suits against this company and would love to hear more stories.

Leann
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2005 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial/Irvine-California/WFS-Financial-ripoff-Irvine-California-139740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial