Complaint Review: WFS Financial

Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS Financial gave me payoff on truck I paid truck off never recieved Title now shows lienholder as Wachovia dealer services Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: In the same boat

*UPDATE Employee: you moved

over 2 years ago WFS Financial kept informing me that I was behind in my truck payments which was a lie. They tried every which way you can to add fee's to my payments which kept accumalating over the monthes. They also sent someone to my home which at the time my wife was home alone. This person went on to make physical threats against my wife which in turn was actually scared out of her wits. I finally had it with their ways of doing buisness and called to get a payoff of my loan.

The payoff turned out to be 15,000 and change. I got a second mortgage on my home, and sent them a check. A month after sending check I tried in vain to talk to someone regarding my title. One thing led to another and after moving 2 times the title slipped my mind. 2 years have passed and I still have not recieved my title. I again tried to contact WFS and now I could not even find their name listed. I finally did researc h on my registration and low and behold it shows a lien holder of Wachovia dealer services.

There should not be any lien holder on this vehical. I have been trying to contact Wachovia dealer services for 48 hours leaving message after message. I am starting to believe that WFS and Wachovia Dealer Services are going to steal my truck from under me. In my moves I have lost my delivery confirmation of said check. I will be trying to contact the company I took the second mortgage but I feel they will not be willing to help me because the home in question has been foreclosed due to insurance and property tax problems here in Florida.

The check in question has been cut by them so there has to be a record that check was cashed. I will also be filing a claim with the Better Buisness Bureau of Florida and I will be calling every consumer lawyer that every major tv network has to offer. I want my title and I want it immediatly. I will not allow big buisness to walk over me. I have not once been contacted in 2 years concerning payment of said vehical, I have even went as far as dropped full coverage for a while and still never a peep.

Joe
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial/Tampa-Florida/WFS-Financial-gave-me-payoff-on-truck-I-paid-truck-off-never-recieved-Title-now-shows-lien-261829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial

In the same boat

AUTHOR: Deb - (U.S.A.)

I paid off a car in Sept of 07. It is now Jan 08 and I still cannot get the title. I have filed my own report but wanted everyone to know who also reads this one.

you moved

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

Wachovia sends the title to the address that they have on file. Now if you have moved SO much in the past how are they supposed to know where to send it. You yet again blame a compnay for your stupidity and think they are out to get you. Call the titles dept. and if it has been sent you need to go file for a lost one because you moved, we are not mind readers.