Complaint Review: WFS Financial

• Reported By:Inglewood California
WFS Financial
Http://www.wfsfinancial.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

WFS Financial ripoff, dishonest, rude, uncompassionate Irvine, California

WFS Financial is in dire need of being sued and regulated by the government.

I cannot believe that they sent some thieves to my house at 1:30 am to seize my car when I just received the bill and the payment is not due until April 11th.

I have always paid and maintained, to the best of my ability, the car notes. When I was behind, I would pay whatever it took to maintain the account.

Without even a phone call, they sent some men to my house. I was about to call the police! They beat on the door and kept ringing the doorbell unmercifully. They were so loud, that I wasn't going to answer without some protection. They hollered through the door, my name, and then left because my car was locked up.

I need some help! I don't know what the laws are regarding repossessing my car! I plan to contact WFS, in the morning, and to discuss what the situation is. I also plan to have someone on the phone with me to act as a witness.

They are unbearable and I cannot afford to pay an attorney to help me. Anyone know where I can go to find out what the laws regarding repossession are in the State of California?

Thanks!!

Terence
Inglewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial/nationwide/WFS-Financial-ripoff-dishonest-rude-uncompassionate-Irvine-California-184804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial