Complaint Review: WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: Shelena — Corona California United States of America
WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services

WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services WFS Charging Late Fees & Insurance Internet

*Consumer Comment: WFF - NOW Wachovia

I would love to get in on the class action lawsuit!! In the last year alone, I have been charged over $200 in late fees for automatic payments that come directly from Wachovia Bank. I have spent over 16 hours (accumaltive) on the phone and during any one phone call have spoken to atleast 3 different people that couldn't tell me what the late fees were from. I have been hung up on atleast a half a dozen times. I was told a few times to call back when I had more information and the money to make a payment. In one sitting, I was on the phone with them for over 2 hours and spoke to 6 different people in 5 different departments. They are beyond rude!! I have had two of the Wachovia Bank managers sit in on the calls to assist me. And they got the same run-around that I did.

I just made my last payment on my car. 95% of the payment were for late fees. Now that I made the last payment, they can tell me what the late fees were for. It was for insurance that they added to my car 2 years ago. I received no notification regarding it. And now I have a collection account pending from the insurance company that they added, for non-payment. I am now fighting with the insurance company to get removed it from my credit report!

Please contact me if there is going to be lawsuit. This company is horrible!!! I want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-FinancialWachovia-Dealer-Services/internet/WFS-FinancialWachovia-Dealer-Services-WFS-Charging-Late-Fees-Insurance-Internet-596864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services

WFF - NOW Wachovia

AUTHOR: MEC - (United States of America)

I'd also like to be included in a class action against Wells Fargo/Wachovia.  Since WF took over Wachovia, they've charged me late fees as well when my payments were on time.  The ONLY notice I received that Wachovia was now WFF was AFTER I'd made my payment a couple of months ago to Wachovia.  They claimed it was late because I hadn't mailed it to WF - Um, I would hace had I known it had changed.  They also sent me  a form stating they hadn't received updated insurance information from me for 18 months.  When did this practice begin because I've NEVER had to do that before.  My insurance has always been current and as it should be with regard to my policy.  Also, WF has only had my loan for 2 months so how can they say they haven't received nsurance info. from me for 18 months??  They're a mess and I want my money refunded for the invalid late fees as well.