Complaint Review: WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services

.wachoviadealer.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 518-451-7600
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services Wachovia Cashed a money order and then claimed not to have recieved the payment! Santa Ana ,California

11/15/08 sent a payment to Wachovia---paymets prior to that were completely up todate.

The following week, I start to get (RUDE) calls daily from Wachovia informing me that they have not recieved the payment.

12/01/08---I get my receipt for the money order that I sent and then I am informed that they CASHED the money order on 11/24/08!

12/02/08---I call Wachovia and let them know that the money order that I sent has been cashed and they tell me that I have to order a copy of it from the money order company and pay $25 to prove it even though I gave the rep. the money order number, amount and date that it was cashed.

At this point they are still calling in spite of me having told them that I have requested the copy which takes days to process and they have also charged late fees to my account.

UPDATE TO FOLLOW

PS: As soon as I get the copy that shows that they received the payment, I am contacting my attorney and it is on!

Nikki
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-FinancialWachovia-Dealer-Services/nationwide/WFS-FinancialWachovia-Dealer-Services-Wachovia-Cashed-a-money-order-and-then-claimed-not-398157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial/Wachovia Dealer Services

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC