Complaint Review: WFS WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES

WACHOVIADEALERSERVICES.COM Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

WFS WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES WFS TRY TO GET ME FOR INSURANCE PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA

Well here we go everybody, right to the point. WFS tried to get me for insurance. What's up with that. I put insurance on my vehicle in March 08 and told WFS that I had put the insurance on the vehicle. All of a sudden three months later my payments jumped up 210 dollars.. I called right away and a guy really rude guy tried to tell me that i didn't have insurance on the truck for three months not knowing that i had already talk to someone about this back in march. Now they want me to pay into the insurance until my declation paper is sent to the via fax throught the insurance company. My policy on my insurance is still active till this day so how can WFS tell me that the truck is not insured i pay my insurance every month on time. Whats up with that. So now i have to pay twice for insurance. Double dip....OH NO i don't think so.... How can I or can anybody point me into the direction where i can file or talk to some legal person to get these crooks HELP PLEASE.

cortney
philadlephia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-WACHOVIA-DEALER-SERVICES/nationwide/WFS-WACHOVIA-DEALER-SERVICES-WFS-TRY-TO-GET-ME-FOR-INSURANCE-PHILADELPHIA-PENNSYLVANIA-337584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES