Complaint Review: WFS - Wachovia Dealer Services

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: KitKat — Tucson Arizona USA
WFS - Wachovia Dealer Services
2900 East Williams Circle, Suite 2020 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

WFS - Wachovia Dealer Services Harassing phone calls. Not 30 days late yet. Rude on the phone. Would like to get in on the law suite Tucson, Arizona

*General Comment: Wachovia

*Consumer Comment: "Only" 29 Days Late?

*Consumer Suggestion: Wachovia Dealer Services

I have been harassed on the phone by Wochivia Dealer Services many times in the last month. I have been making payments and this last month fell on hard times. We are only 29 days behind on our payments and told the rep on the phone that I could make a payment in two weeks. She said that she could not make that arrangement and that I was making my own contract and binding by their contract. I then asked for her supervisor and he was very rude to me. They threatened to take the truck and send out the sherriffs. I told her that harassment was against the law no matter what. And then I hung up on her. We had made prior arrangements with the rep that was working with my account and she said as soon as I got the money that  I could send it in. I am in no way trying to skip out on my payments and that is the way she made it sound. I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN ON THE ACTION LAW SUITE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Wachovia-Dealer-Services/Tucson-Arizona-85711/WFS-Wachovia-Dealer-Services-Harassing-phone-calls-Not-30-days-late-yet-Rude-on-the-p-510822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS - Wachovia Dealer Services

#1 General Comment

Wachovia

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I have read all the "comments" about Wachovia Dealer Services.I have never had a problem with them.

If all of you kept p your payments and insurance you would not have an issue.Simple....pay your payments on time.

"Only" 29 Days Late?

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

You FAILED live up to your end of the contract!  Of course they want their money!  Without regard to the "hard times", you STILL need to meet your obligations!

Oh I see, a class action lawsuit because people don't pay their bills!

Why not go out and get a second job or weekend job to earn the money to pay what YOU PROMISED TO PAY!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Wachovia Dealer Services

AUTHOR: Bullthistle - (U.S.A.)

Why people don't do automatic debits when they have car or mortgage payments is beyond logic. Losing a job or medical problems interefere with ACH, understandably but companies would be more prone to work with those customers versus those who send in payments by mail. It makes ones life so much easier. Hey I don't really appreciate Wachovia, they lost a pay-off once on a mortgage re-finance in their mail room, but I never had a problem with ACH and I get my statements each month like clockwork. Maybe the grumpy's should put the burden on where it falls. ACH, ACH, ACH.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC