Complaint Review: WHITE OVERNIGHT

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:PLEASANTON California
WHITE OVERNIGHT
Fairfax, Virginia Internet U.S.A.

WHITE OVERNIGHT WHITE OVERNIGHT SCAM Fairfax, VirginiaFairfax, Virginia Internet

The company has sent me to collections for 115$ reporting i ordered product in 2005, sent regular mail. The company has sent me to a collection agency and when i called the collection rep. told me i had my bank reverse the charges and that I owed them for the product, PRODUCT I did not order. THey could not give me an invoice, a signature, nothing stating I ordered the product as well no shipping confirmation # verifying I received the product. The collection agency then told me to pay the money yelling at me then he said once i pay they would send me product, but at that moment i said, i thought you sent it already? He then hung up on me! The white over night is such a scam and needs to be stopped before the rip off others.

Myz925
PLEASANTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WHITE-OVERNIGHT/internet/WHITE-OVERNIGHT-WHITE-OVERNIGHT-SCAM-Fairfax-VirginiaFairfax-Virginia-Internet-294660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WHITE OVERNIGHT