Complaint Review: WHOLESALEIPHONE5.NET

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dre — New York United States of America
WHOLESALEIPHONE5.NET

WHOLESALEIPHONE5.NET This web site is a complete scam, DO NOT order anything from there. XiaMen , Internet

This website is complete scam, I placed an order for a two items and they were never sent. The order was confirmed and payment was made for a mobile phone and an iPod.

After placing the order on the website I was emailed an invoice for the two items. I was contacted in a second email, by a individual who confirmed once my payment was received via western union or bank transfer my items would be mailed out via DHL express service.

I complied with the instructions and after the payment was collected by the correspondent I was assured the items would be shipped out. I was sent a bogus tracking number for another shipment which sent out to Canada which was delivered 1 weekprior to the date I placed my order.

After this email with the bogus tracking number I was unable to get a contact with representative. All subsequent emails went unanswered. I logged into the website and my order still shows as pending a month after the order was placed.

To prove that my emails were being ignored on purpose I contacted the representative from another email address and I got a response almost instantly. This site is a completely fraudulent website which needs to be shut down. Do not even waste your time visiting this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WHOLESALEIPHONE5NET/internet/WHOLESALEIPHONE5NET-This-web-site-is-a-complete-scam-DO-NOT-order-anything-from-there-995426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WHOLESALEIPHONE5.NET