Complaint Review: WI passive Profits

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Camden Wyoming Delaware
WI passive Profits
Real Success Institute 9565 South 700 East Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

WI passive Profits Sent for CD $1.95 Ended up with bill of $39.90 on my Visa card East Sandy Utah

Seen CD on net for $1.95 and sent for it. When my bill came to me I had been charged $39.90. That started me looking to see what I had. Then I found more people on Ripoff having the same thing with the same co. I do not have $39.90 just to give away and I am sure the rest of the people this (wi/passive Profits) took money from feels the same way. We need our money with things getting worse. If you read this and the rest of the people who wrote to Ripoff and yours is the same co. Write to Ripoffreport. The more people they have the more they have to confront them.

James
Camden Wyoming, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WI-passive-Profits/9565-South-700-East-Sandy-Utah-84070/WI-passive-Profits-Sent-for-CD-195-Ended-up-with-bill-of-3990-on-my-Visa-card-East-Sa-318856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WI passive Profits