Complaint Review: WIDGETLOVE.COM

• Reported By: LaHa1958 — FORT LAUDERDALE Florida United States of America
WIDGETLOVE.COM

WIDGETLOVE.COM Will Never Buy From Them Again! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order

My introduction to this company was through a Living Social Deal.  If not for them, I feel I would have not recourse as this company has ZERO customer service and is unresponsive to requests for assistance or information.

My initial problem with their service...or the lack thereof was that it took so long for them to respond to my request for shipping
information.

After waiting almost 5 weeks for my items, I received only one of what should have been an order for two 10ft. Apple USB chargers.  Giving Widgetlove the benefit of a doubt that this might be a split shipment I waited another week...actually more like 10 days, before contacting them for a status on the expected delivery of the other item.  That was two weeks ago and I have yet to get even an automated reply!

I have since had to contact Living Social  to resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIDGETLOVECOM/internet/WIDGETLOVECOM-Will-Never-Buy-From-Them-Again-Internet-952843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIDGETLOVE.COM

Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We regret to hear about your experience.

Did you receive your 2nd order? If not, please provide your Order ID so we can assist and compensate you further.

Thanks