Complaint Review: WILHELMINA SCOUTING NETWORK - TCT

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2004

• Reported By:RENTON Washington
WILHELMINA SCOUTING NETWORK - TCT
WSCOUTS.COM ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

WILHELMINA SCOUTING NETWORK - TCT NETWORK - TRANS CONTINENTAL TALENT ripoff ORLANDO Florida

TRANS CONTINENTAL TALENT IS A SCAM THEY MAKE MONEY OF OF YOU. THEY TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET REALLY GOOD FASHION AND RUNWAY JOBS IF I SIGN UP WITH THEM THAT DAY. I CALLED MY SISTER TO BOROW $200, SHE GAVE ME HER CARD NUMBER THEY CHARGED ME RIGHT OWAY. I ASKED IF I CAN DO PAYMENTS BY CASH EVERY MONTH TO PAY OFF THE FULL AMOUNT OF $995. SHE SAID OK.

I TOLD THEM THAT SAME DAY, TO CANCEL THE CARD NUMBER SO THAT MY SISTER DOSENT GET CHARGED AGAIN. SHE SAID IT'S FINE THEY WILL NOT CHARGE HER. COUPLE DAYS LATER ON FRIDAY MY SISTER CALLS ME WHERE IS HER MONEY SHE WAS CHARGED $795. AND ON FRIDAY THAT SAME DAY BEFOR MY SISTER CALLED ME I WENT TO THE OFFICE AND PAYED $100 CASH. I WAS REALLY ANGRY THAT THEY DID THAT. WHEN I CALLED TO THE MAIN OFFICE IN FL, THEY KEPT TRANSFERING ME TO SOMEONE THAT NEVER PICKED UP THAT PHONE.

I WAS WAITING ON THE PHONE FOR 1 HOUR. I NEVER GOT TO SPEAK TO THE PERSON IN CHARGED. THEN I CALLED LATER ASKED THEM TO REFUND ALL OF MY MONEY, THEY REFUSED TELLING ME THAT IT'S UNREFUNDEBLE. THAT NO ONE TOLD THEM NOT TO CHARGE THE CARD. AND NOW I STILL OWE MY SISTER $995. AND I NEVER GOT ANY JOBS.

Snezhana
RENTON, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2004 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILHELMINA-SCOUTING-NETWORK-TCT/ORLANDO-Florida/WILHELMINA-SCOUTING-NETWORK-TCT-NETWORK-TRANS-CONTINENTAL-TALENT-ripoff-ORLANDO-Florid-81800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILHELMINA SCOUTING NETWORK - TCT