Complaint Review: WILLIE R MEADOWS

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Django Unchained — Kansas City Missouri
WILLIE R MEADOWS
32 17th Street apt 321 San Diego, California USA

WILLIE R MEADOWS Lied to get five year restraining order on me while continuing to have sex with me San Diego California

*Author of original report: This matter is to be deleted

Willie R Meadows a black man recently released from parole for pimping and pandering filed a false five year restraining order against me and continues to have sex with me. We live in the same small apartment complex next to each other. He used the San Diego sheriffs department to harass me, for three months straight they came to my door everyday and banged down the door. Willie Meadows drives a green Hyndai Ca plate 4rez796. He started contacting me via phone and text messaging on June 5th, 2013 to make up and to continue having a sexual relationship with him. I did nothing to warrant having a five year restraining order put against me. How can it even be followed when we live next to each other? I want this restraining order removed. This happened at the Village Place apartments 32 17th Street apt 321 San Diego, Ca 92101. This building is owned by St Vincent De Paul and Father Joe Carroll's Villages. The staff here make me leave functions and parties that I go to and arrive first when Willie shows up. I am tired of this violation of my civil rights.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILLIE-R-MEADOWS/San-Diego-California-92101/WILLIE-R-MEADOWS-Lied-to-get-five-year-restraining-order-on-me-while-continuing-to-have-s-1063568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILLIE R MEADOWS

This matter is to be deleted

AUTHOR: Django Unchained - ()

This matter is to be deleted