Complaint Review: WILLIS ORCHARD COMPANY

• Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: DS — Michigan United States of America
WILLIS ORCHARD COMPANY
Berlin, Georgia United States of America

WILLIS ORCHARD COMPANY Unacceptable Customer Service/Shipping Practice's Berlin, Georgia

I ordered several expensive varieties of live trees via the internet in January 2012 and was having them delivered to my work location. During the check out process you are allowed to put notes in about your order. I had wrote that I wanted to have shipping day adjusted so that my order would arrive during the work week as I do not work weekends and did not want my order sitting in the elements to harm the trees (it is MI after all) during a weekend.

I finished the order process and received confirmation of my order. A few days later I received an email stating that my order would ship sometime in March 2012 and I would receive a email confirmation of the shipping date. This is normal business practice of any internet company.

I wrote an email back asking if I could get my order any sooner due to the process of inside planting and rooting to be able to transplant at the first opportunity. The email I received back stated that due to the time of year that they were concerned about the health of the plants during shipping. I agreed with the thought process and thanked them for their concern.

On 3/1/12, Wenesday, I received a email notification from FedEx that my order was shipped and would be delivered via FedEx Home Delivery on 3/3/12,Saturday. Sometime in March!?! Home delivery on a Saturday to my work location ?

I sent an email that very same day, 3/1/12, to a Jennifer Johnson asking her why had they done that? Why did I not receive an email as to when they were going to ship? Did they not read the notes I placed on my order? Were they not the ones concerned about shipping? Why was my order being delivered on a weekend?

I have received no response to any of my concerns which leads me to believe that this company does not take their customer's very seriously. I will NOT use this company or ever recommend them to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILLIS-ORCHARD-COMPANY/Berlin-Georgia-31722/WILLIS-ORCHARD-COMPANY-Unacceptable-Customer-ServiceShipping-Practices-Berlin-Georgia-848109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILLIS ORCHARD COMPANY