Complaint Review: WILSHIRE CREDIT CORPORATION

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Specman540 — Latrobe Pennsylvania United States of America
WILSHIRE CREDIT CORPORATION
14523 SW Millikan Way Internet United States of America

WILSHIRE CREDIT CORPORATION Mortgage paid Jan 2003--Wilshire sold a new mortgage to GMAC Feb 2008.. Now I owe $71000 to GMAC fo Internet

*Consumer Comment: *Specman540, Maybe you should do what the people in California did when GMAC......

My mortgage with Wilshire was considered paid in Jan. 2003.  Now all of a sudden I get a letter from GMAC Mortgage that they bought my mortgage from Wilshire and that I owe $71,000 on my mortage.

Now what do I do.  I am 71 years old. I get a social security check each month for $721.   I cannot afford to pay a mortgage payment.  AND I do not want to lose my home.

Wilshire had no right to sell my satisfied mortgage to GMAC.  And GMAC has no right to collect any funds from me. And no right to lein my property.

I think I could use some help here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILSHIRE-CREDIT-CORPORATION/internet/WILSHIRE-CREDIT-CORPORATION-Mortgage-paid-Jan-2003-Wilshire-sold-a-new-mortgage-to-GMAC-567075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILSHIRE CREDIT CORPORATION

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

sold their home.

If you 'Google' this- TURKO POEM, it should take you to a Ripoff Report where there's an Update that has a video link available so you can watch what transpired.

There's a 3-part series by Michael Turko, who's an Investigative Reporter with a TV station in the San Diego area available in one of the Updates.

*Simply 'Google' this- TURKO POEM, and it should take you there.

(I believe that you can also 'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT WELLS FARGO BANK - WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE WELLS FARGO LIED, and that will take you there also.)

Watch the 3-part series that's available in one of the Updates to that Ripoff Report.

Good luck to you!