Complaint Review: WILSON AUCTION

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: RITA — OSBORNE Kansas
WILSON AUCTION
601 SOUTH BROADWAY SALINA, Kansas USA

WILSON AUCTION LONNIE WILSON REALLY AN AUCTIONEER causing stress lead by serzier on property , had property stolen an decrimination , both husband an i SALINA Kansas

*Consumer Comment: Wilson Auction

We were treated with discremination , not wanted us to retrive our stuff bought at auction . Was told could not drive into building with our truck an tralior because was to large we have a louisiana linsence plate on tralior . My husband asked if he could drive in an almost like a cloud was over his head the guy that was an employee outside said no . truck an tralior is to large when many others just drove in while all our stuff was being stolen , which they have no control of . But they do have control on how they treat customers , lots of screeming telling us to leave when all the stress wanting to fight with my husband lead my to caughting a serzier an hitting my head .

I have never ever been treated so badly an i hope an pray they never ever do what they done to us to anyone else . We also have lots of people that saw an heard what was going on . WE spent 1,400 .00 . an was treated like we didnt matter didnt even see about me when i caught my serzier . Was told screeming out to my husband for us to get out even with other customers in the shop still picking there stuff up . this should be agaist the law ! An there own employee girls out of office were in shock  to see them treat us so badly ! Thank you an i hope something can be done !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILSON-AUCTION/SALINA-Kansas-67402/WILSON-AUCTION-LONNIE-WILSON-REALLY-AN-AUCTIONEER-causing-stress-lead-by-serzier-on-prope-1074017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILSON AUCTION

Wilson Auction

AUTHOR: whodat - ()

I love going to these auctions and have for many years. Okay so that being said, how does a person cause another person to have a seizure? If the person was stressed because of the sale that's their medical situation. Auction personnel at Lonnie's sales barn are as professional as they come. I prefer their auctions over many others because it's a buyers market. Between Lonnie's and Purplewave, you might get top dollar at either because they promote both quality and quantity.