Complaint Review: WINCASH247.COM

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2010

• Reported By: rippygirl — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
WINCASH247.COM

WINCASH247.COM Scam, lie, use reputable companies to help them scam people , Internet

*Author of original report: Enough for me

Wincash247 makes false promises of giving cash if you order from many reputable companies that are listed on their website.  They say you can cash out as soon as you accrue $20.  They try to force you to use your winnings at gambling casino sites.  They say for $5 you can cash out.  I have $30.30 in my account with them but when I attempt to cashout, they will not pay.  They claim I don't have enough to cash out.

I went to their page on Facebook and there are many, many of the same complaints about their practices.

I purchased goods from one of the companies in order to win spins at their site but they will not pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WINCASH247COM/internet/WINCASH247COM-Scam-lie-use-reputable-companies-to-help-them-scam-people-Internet-669114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WINCASH247.COM

Enough for me

AUTHOR: rippygirl - (United States of America)

I raised so much hell, they gave me something and I want out.  Sorry guys.  I hope to never hear about them again.