Complaint Review: WINDHAM PROFESSIONALS

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By:SALEM New Hampshire
WINDHAM PROFESSIONALS
380 MAIN ST SALEM, New Hampshire U.S.A.

WINDHAM PROFESSIONALS I have found this to be the most professioanl collection agecy I have every dealt with. Great people! SALEM New Hampshire

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: no good people at Windham

*Consumer Comment: LMAO!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Windham Professionals

*Consumer Comment: So what's the rip off?

*Consumer Comment: Characteristics of qualified candidate for hire at Windham Professionals

*Consumer Comment: you must work for them

Each time I have dealt with Windham Professionals I find they have been very helpfull at all times. Each representative was understanding and willing to listen to my side of the story in order to work things out. Matter of fact I am greatfull that Windham Professionals was handling my loan and not some other agecy.

If you have a student loan with them - be thankfull

Jw68
SALEM, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WINDHAM-PROFESSIONALS/SALEM-New-Hampshire-03079/WINDHAM-PROFESSIONALS-I-have-found-this-to-be-the-most-professioanl-collection-agecy-I-hav-414928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WINDHAM PROFESSIONALS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

no good people at Windham

AUTHOR: usuck99 - (United States of America)

NO GOOD PEOPLE WORK AT WINDHAM!!!!I've worked at Windham for a short period and there are no good people that work there except maybe in the human resources,but the collectors and management are all money hungry,scam artists, scumbags and i know for a fact that the good report on Windham was written by staff lmao!!! They aren't helpful they'll tell you anything to get you to pay them,they even ripoff the employees poor them but they don't know any better most are uneducated and on drugs they hire anyone you don't have to have any type of credentials or morals,they'd actually prefer u have no morals,they make there employees lie to get that money and they lie also the employees can act how ever and say what ever professional or not as long as they get that money.Also they are completely unorganized and Ive worked at other collection agencies before never have i worked in one like this let me tell you.So I'm renaming Windham unprofessionals as a bunch of f****** ignorant, money hungry, lying, jealous, stealing, sketchy, low lives that are just apart of the many scams that go on in the U.S.A.

p.s i forgot to say the people look as gross and disgusting as they sound

LMAO!!!!

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

It's funny how the OP and Irishkitty, both defenders of this company, both live in Salem where Windham Professionals is located!  Bet neither one of you will admit to working for them, LOL!   Like anyone is going to believe your nonsense!

Windham Professionals

AUTHOR: Irishkitty80 - (U.S.A.)

Pay your bill and they won't call. Very simple!! As far wage garnishment is the goverment that takes your money. Windham is hired to "babysit" you while your payments are applied.

Characteristics of qualified candidate for hire at Windham Professionals

AUTHOR: Notpayingadimetotheseslimeballs - (U.S.A.)

Poor spelling, dishonest, illiterate. Perfect match for Windham Professionals. I bet you were hired on the spot!

Characteristics of qualified candidate for hire at Windham Professionals

AUTHOR: Notpayingadimetotheseslimeballs - (U.S.A.)

you must work for them

AUTHOR: Dana - (U.S.A.)

I have been dealing with Windham Professionals since September. I had a student loan that I never recieved any type of payment options for in over 3 years, I had contacted the college provided them my new address and phone numbers when I moved and in three years received nothing, I did make multiple attempts to make a payment but I got no where so I gave up, well in September of this year out of the blue I receive a notice stating that this company will take 15% of my paycheck. I called them I let them know the situation and that i had NO problem paying this and would set up payment arrangments, I first get "you need to pay the full amount" which was over 9,000 I said no way, then I get well give us a down payment, I responded no I will pay what I can, finally a few weeks later I get a call back stating they can accept a payment of 250.00 a month this was still too much but I thought I could do it, so for 4 months I shelled out 250.00 a month, it put my checking account into a negative balance so I called them I let them know I cannot pay 250.00 I can pay 125.0 I was threatened that they will take legal action so I contacted a lawyer to find out my rights, I was told that 1. if I pay just even a dollar a month there is nothing they can do 2. Even if it is a federal loan (which I don't believe it is) they cannot without notice to me first and notice from MY employer and a 30 day exception take money from my check, and if I show it would cause economic hardship (and it would) then they cannot remove the money, I have made my payments every month, I called and tried to pay by credit card and they REFUSED my payment and told me to mail it in, so I did and I called immediately with a tracking number, so far my check has NOT been cashed. So with proof that I have paid and if they do not cash my check I can actually call the company that sold them the loan and let them know that Windham has refused payments. So this is the thing, yes they are "professional" but the tactics they use to get money is wrong. So I hope you like working for them and maybe you should let them know that they should accept money no matter what form it is given, credit card, cash, money order or check.