Complaint Review: WIPE NEW

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: unhappy — New Florence Pennsylvania United States of America
WIPE NEW
400 RETURNS ROAD WALLINGFORD ROAD, Connecticut United States of America

WIPE NEW GETWIPENEW ordered after seen on tv the same day company called and tried to sell me more junk,said i would get double ripped off WALLINGFORD ROAD, Connecticut

I ordered a wipe new kit from a Tv ad to detail my cars. The same day a representative from the company called me and wanted me to buy more junk,I  refused but they said I could have a double order just pay S/H. This cost was 31.96 the order cost was 7.99 so the S/H was 3 times the cost of the product. My card was charged 71.94 the "detail kit" was a pair of gloves and 2 small rags. What a RIPOFF.I want my money back and return this crap!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIPE-NEW/WALLINGFORD-ROAD-Connecticut-06494/WIPE-NEW-GETWIPENEW-ordered-after-seen-on-tv-the-same-day-company-called-and-tried-to-sell-1010423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIPE NEW