Complaint Review: WIPE NEW

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: NJS — Connecticut United States of America
WIPE NEW
400 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

WIPE NEW SCAM - misrepresentation of price and content. changing their offer w/out notification Wallingford, Connecticut

Wipe New advertising offers a breakthrough cleaner/protectorant... wipe it on and renew the surface look of your car.

Offer: buy now get extra bottle of wipe new liquid free of charge. Accept car care kit and pay nothing for the kit only extra shipping and handling. I clicked NO to kit offer.

I did not want kit. I filled out the order and On form I checked NO for kit and signed off (as their is no submit button).

A few days later I got a call from Wipe New sollicitor congratulating me on purchasing the kit. I asked to have order checked... I waited to be transfered... no such luck.

Got my package Saturday contians 1 bottle not two, contains kit... and invoice no charge for kit (as offer) $19.95 for order plus $15.00 includes 2nd chare for shipping and handling.

Pure scam ... and I don't know if the product works. I'm going to refuse package.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIPE-NEW/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/WIPE-NEW-SCAM-misrepresentation-of-price-and-content-changing-their-offer-wout-notifi-961106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIPE NEW