Complaint Review: WIREFLY INPHONIC, INC

• Submitted: Sun, June 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 24, 2007

• Reported By:lexington Indiana
WIREFLY INPHONIC, INC
9301 Peppercorn Place, Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

WIREFLY INPHONIC, INC CELLULAR PHONES, TMOBILE, WIREFLY FREE PHONES RIP OFF Largo Maryland

I WAS AWARE THAT SOME HAD PROBLEMS WITH WIREFLY, BUT AFTER TALKING TO THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT I DECIDED TO TRUST THEM. THE PROBLEM IS MANY ARE NOT GETTING THE REBATES, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT SAID AS LONG AS ALL IS COMPLETE IT WILL BE FINE. SO AFTER THE REQUIRED WAITING TIME, I SUBMITTED, I MADE SURE THAT EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY AS THEY REQUESTED, ALL I'S DOTTED ALL T'S CROSSED. ABOUT THREE MONTHS AFTER I SUBMITTED MY REBATE I RECEIVED NUMEROUS LETTERS THAT THEY COULD NOT PROCESS MY CLAIM DUE TO THE NAME NOT BEING VISIBLE ON THE BILLS SUBMITTED, THIS IS BULL, AS THE NAME WAS ON EVERY SINGLE SHEET OF THE BILLS I SENT. THEY THAN STATE I HAVE TO SEND EVERYTHING AGAIN, WELL, THEY ONLY ACCEPT THE ORIGINAL BAR CODES, SECONDLY THEY THINK PEOPLE USUALLY DONT MAKE COPIES. I DID MAKE COPIES, AS I DID NOT TRUST THEM COMPLETELY IN THE BEGINNING. I RESENT, AGAIN THEY REFUSED. THEY ARE CROOKS, IF YOU ARE USING THEM FOR YOUR PHONES FOR THE REBATE....DONT. YOU WILL NOT GET IT, YOU WILL NOT GET THE REBATE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. IF ANYONE IS AWARE OF A CLASS ACTION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IF NOT, I PLAN TO START ONE MY SELF, I AM ALSO TURNING THEM INTO THE STATE AND FEDERAL ATTORNEYS FOR FRAUD.

Karen
lexington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2007 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIREFLY-INPHONIC-INC/Largo-Maryland-20774/WIREFLY-INPHONIC-INC-CELLULAR-PHONES-TMOBILE-WIREFLY-FREE-PHONES-RIP-OFF-Largo-Maryland-256560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIREFLY INPHONIC, INC