Complaint Review: WIREFLY/- Inphonic

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Elizabeth New Jersey
WIREFLY/- Inphonic
www.Wirefly.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WIREFLY - Inphonic NEVER ACTIVATED THE PHONE # THAT WAS NEVER GIVEN TO ME Internet

On 9/04/2007 I went online to purchase a phone ONLY and I made it very clear to the CSR that I did not want there service only the T-Mobile phone. T-mobile would be my carrier. The CSR responded by saying "No problem. I paid 49.99 and 35.00 additional fee to activate my phone through T-mobile service. I told the CSR that I wanted my old phone# from Sprint. He told me that it was no problem, but I would have to pay 35.00 in order to activate my old number. I paid the total amount requested. He took down my current cell # and once my phone arrived I was to charge the phone and it will be ready to use. I did and I had my old cell number which was great. I was given a number because I was told that you needed to have a number. I never used the number that they provided or recieved a phone bill. I paid for overnight shipping which was never honored, but lost 15.00.The day that I recieved my phone my old # was already activated.

In December 2006 I recieved a call from the company Inphonic saying that I owe them 250.00 if I deactivate my service with T-Mobile. I am still with T-Mobile and using the number that I have always had. Now I am in collections because I owe them for the phone that's their explaination. Beware, of this website these people are liers,liers,liers,liers, in order to get your business.

Thompson
Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIREFLY-Inphonic/nationwide/WIREFLY-Inphonic-NEVER-ACTIVATED-THE-PHONE-THAT-WAS-NEVER-GIVEN-TO-ME-Internet-317733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIREFLY/- Inphonic