Complaint Review: WIREFLY.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:Yonkers New York
WIREFLY.com
Wirefly Customer Service 10790 Parkridge Boulevard, Suite 100 Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

WIREFLY.com BEWARE: Looking at carriers phones while logged i = DISASTER on credit reports Reston, Virginia

*Author of original report: WIREFLY.com BEWARE: Looking at carriers phones while logged in = DISASTER on credit reports

I wanted a new Sprint phone on myown account (was on my Church's).
Sprint wanted hundreds of dollars, Wirefly's was free with a $100 rebate.

Also look at T-Mobile's smart phones as a favor to a friend
AND at AT&T's phones for my grand daughter - her's is old.

Cingular has TWO credit inquiries on my report and T-Mobile has 1. Having difficulty getting these removed.

BUT my score is further reduced. I have been *scammed 4 times in three weeks, even though I have never been scammed in my entire lifetime.

IS THIS "SCAMMER'S SEASON"?

1 & 2: Cingular/AT&T, T-Mobile,
3: TalentHunter,
4: A Safelist submitter that charged me $19.99 to email 200,000 and I never got 1 single hit to any of my websites, other services ALWAYS got me hits.

I am cancelling my debit/credit card and getting a new one JUST for my home.
I am getting pre-paid cards for online and business transactions (even harder to get refunds!)

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Barbara
Yonkers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIREFLYcom/Reston-Virginia-20191/WIREFLYcom-BEWARE-Looking-at-carriers-phones-while-logged-i-DISASTER-on-credit-reports-335617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIREFLY.com

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I wanted a new Sprint phone on my own account (was on my Church's). Sprint wanted hundreds of dollars, Wirefly's was free with a $100 rebate. Orderer my phone then also looked at T-Mobile's smart phones as a favor to a friend AND at AT&T's (Cingular's) phones for my granddaughter - her's is old.

Cingular (AT&T) has TWO hard inquiries on my report and T-Mobile has Having difficulty getting these removed. My credit score is is down 7 points now. SUGGESTIONS?

THANK GOD I have "Fraud Alerts" - no no one tried to obtain phones on my credit because carriers didn't contact me to confirm my identity. They simply tried to fraudulently use my info on Wirefly for the Sprint order to "sell" me services & phones I never ordered, never submitted, etc.! .

I have cancelled my debit/credit card and getting a new one JUST for my home. I am getting PRE-PAID cards for online and business transactions (even harder to get refunds!) Barbara, Yonkers, New York

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC