Complaint Review: WLI* RESERVATIONREWARDS

• Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Morgan City Louisiana
WLI* RESERVATIONREWARDS
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

WLI* RESERVATIONREWARDS GOT HOLD OF ALL MY INFO AND TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Nationwide

This company got all of my information from my account EXPRESS and started taking out 12$ every month. I called them and they told me I had agree to be charged when I open my account with Express but I told them I did not so they told me they will give me the money back and will cancel my account with thme. Hopefully they will as I just called today.

Chanty
Morgan City, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-RESERVATIONREWARDS/nationwide/WLI-RESERVATIONREWARDS-GOT-HOLD-OF-ALL-MY-INFO-AND-TOOK-MONEY-OUT-OF-MY-ACCOUNT-Nationwid-416206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI* RESERVATIONREWARDS