Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards - Fandango

• Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Emerald Hills California
WLI Reservation Rewards - Fandango
www.reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Fandango and WLI Reservation Rewards $9 Monthly Fee Charged to my Credit Card without my knowledge. Rip-off! Internet

I got a bogus charge of $9 to my credit card account. I cancelled it, got a refund, then noticed another $9 charge the next month. It turns out that this one was my wife's doing. I found out how this works. When you buy movie tickets through Fandango, somehow or other you agree to Reservation Rewards without your knowledge.

The good news is that they refund your money.

David
Emerald Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2004 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Fandango/internet/Fandango-and-WLI-Reservation-Rewards-9-Monthly-Fee-Charged-to-my-Credit-Card-without-my-k-95141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards - Fandango