Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards WLI

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:Douglasville Georgia
WLI Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards WLI
shopping.reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards WLI ripoff This company I have never heard of went in my account and took 10.00 where they got my info from i do not know butthey need to be stopped Internet

I do not travel,I am disabled and I sure don"t know anything about this company. I checked my account this morning and found this company had taken 10.00 dollars.Icalled my bank and was told the transation was pending but in the mean time iwill be issued a new card also i will be filing a claim through my bank on them.

Douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Reservation-Rewards-WLI/internet/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Reservation-Rewards-WLI-ripoff-This-company-I-have-never-heard-o-241279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards WLI