Complaint Review

Waipahu Hawaii
Name:
WLI Reservation Rewards / WLI Loyalty.com
Address:
101 Merritt, #7, 5th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851 Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A. Phone:
888-688-5995
Category:
On-Line Business

WLI Reservation Rewards/ WLI Loyalty.com ripoff Classmates.com was used in Classmates Travel Values Norwalk Connecticut

Upon joining Classmates.com, I was automatically enrolled in Classmates Travel Values and Classmates Reservation Rewards. The information that I supplied to Classmates.com was used in Classmates Travel Values and Classmates Reservation Rewards without my permission.

I cancelled Classmates Travel Values but did not realize that I also had to cancel Classmates Reservation Rewards.

Upon speaking with Robert, Reservation Rewards, he indicated that an email was sent on 05/25/2003 indicating that I was enrolled in that program. He also mentioned that a follow up was sent in the beginning of June, vague as to the exact date, that my trial period was to due expire. I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS SECOND EMAIL.

Since June 2003, I have been billed $7.00 per month with my knowing that I was being billed.

This company, Reservation Rewards and Classmates.com are rip offs.

I have notified the local US Attorney's office and the Hawaii Attorney Generals Office.

I am trying to find out the ISP of Classmates.com, Classmates Travel Values and Classmates Reservation Rewards. If I can find the ISP, I will report all of the Classmates to that ISP for fraud.

Robert
Waipahu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2004 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-WLI-Loyaltycom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-WLI-Loyaltycom-ripoff-Classmatescom-was-used-in-Classmates-Trav-81569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards / WLI Loyalty.com

MORE FEATURED REPORTS